Other than the game itself, the best part of the Super Bowl has to be the food. Who agrees? Gameday would not be the same without the salty and savory treats. Don’t worry about being in a dorm room and the small space or lack of a kitchen, we have an easy, yet absolutely delicious Nachos recipe for you!
You’ll be able to whip this dish up in no time and you won’t be breaking the bank. No one likes to save money more than a college student! Nachos are usually a fan favorite since they are simple, yet salty and tasty. The best part is, you can dress them up with some sauce and toppings! We recommend mixing cheeses instead of going for just one type, the more the merrier!
Your guests will be asking you for the recipe and leaving your party with full bellies and smiles on their faces. If you have a sheet pan, your life will be much easier, but a plate or tray can also work. Whatever you do, be sure to have fun and bon appétit!
- Olive oil for brushing
- One 13-oz bag of corn chips
- 1½ pounds shredded Monterey Jack cheese
- One 15-ounce can black beans, rinsed and drained
- 1½ cups chopped mixed pickled sweet or hot peppers, such as peperoncini or Peppadew
- Sour cream, sliced scallions, and hot sauce, for serving
- Preheat the oven to 400 degrees
- Cover a baking sheet with olive oil
- Spread half of the chips on the sheet and top with half the cheese, beans, and pickled peppers.
- Repeat layering with the chips and toppings.
- Bake for 12 to 15 minutes, until the cheese is fully melted.
- Top the nachos with sour cream, sliced scallions, and hot sauce.
Serve to your guests and enjoy the big game!